To register for the Symposium »major minor berlin« on 17 and 18 October 2014, please complete the registration form. Registrations are binding.
- If you would like to register more than one participant, please fill out a separate form for each person and indicate which forms belong together in the section »Comments«.
- You will receive details of the account to which you should transfer the fee after you have registered.
- Symposium fee
For registrations received before 31 August: 20 €
For registrations received before 15 October: 30 €
Students*: 15 €
The price includes extensive printed material about the Symposium, drinks and snacks and the evening reception.
* Please send your immatriculation certificate by email to:
- Please note that the Symposium will be conducted in German and English. A German-English interpreting service will be available. If you would like to make use of this service please indicate this in the space provided on the registration form.
- The Symposium will be accompanied by an exhibition in the foyer of the Joseph-Joachim-Konzertsaal of Berlin University of the Arts at which participating institutes will be able to present themselves and their special projects to a broad professional public. You can find further information here.